Sorry if you've seen these pics all over the interwebs already but I had to share.
Thanks for baring with me while I get settled from the move. I have a few more guest posters for you next week, but I promise things will start getting back to normal around here.
Stuff I loved this week:
- I think its time to throw a tapas party for my girls
- Erika shares the history of one my faves, the Peacock Chair.
- Another chic office that just reminds me how non-existent mine is right now.
- Spotted this cute 'Musique Pop de Paris' CD at Starbucks the other day, but I refuse to buy CDs so this weekend I'll be trying to hunt down all the songs in MP3 form.
- The Ivy and Vine Tastemaker Tag sale on OKL is killing it.
- Found this amazing pin to links of almost every work-out video you could ever need.
- My tumblr officially hit 20k followers. Cray.
And thanks for the link love...
Hannah from Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget on Michaela Noelle Designs
and Jessamie from Bird and Branch Redesign
Have a great weekend!!xo